Studio One Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
PreSonus raises the bar again with Studio One 3.2, a new free update for Studio One 3. Version 3.2 builds on the advancements introduced in Studio One 3 by adding new dimensions to your mix environment along with professional tools and workflow enhancements demanded by the music production community.
One of our goals with Studio One is to provide you with the ability to craft a sound that?s uniquely yours. While Studio One has been recognized for its pristine mix engine, we recognize that ?pristine? sometimes isn?t what?s called for in the heat of creativity. To achieve this goal, we?ve introduced Mix Engine FX. You can now replace Studio One’s acclaimed 64-bit floating point mix engine using alternative algorithms that change the sonic characteristics of your music in ways never before possible in a DAW.
Mixing your biggest multitrack projects just got easier with VCA Faders. Originally introduced on large-format analog mixing consoles, VCA Faders provide remote control of any number of channels from a single fader, complete with relative level control and automation. Imagine just one fader for vocals, one for drums, one for the rhythm section, and one for horns?VCA Faders are so simple, you could get a handle on your mix with just one hand.?
How do you take the fastest DAW around and make it even faster? Studio One?s multi-tasking Arrow Tool has always changed functions to meet the job at hand, but now it?s even smarter by transforming into the Range Tool when hovering in the upper part of events. In addition, the Arrow and Range Tools now provide alternative comping methods for ultra-fast layer editing and navigation?even with a large number of takes.
Studio One 3.2 expands the tight hardware integration introduced with the Studio 192 Interface to more PreSonus hardware. StudioLive AI rack mixers and consoles can now use their onboard DSP to power low latency monitoring with Studio One?s hybrid FatChannel plug-in. StudioLive RM rack mixers now also offer remote preamp control and up to 64 channels of high-headroom, XMAX I/O right within Studio One. In addition, Studio One Remote now natively supports iPad, iPad Pro and Windows tablets including Surface and Surface Pro, providing more ways to free you from your desk while tracking and mixing.
New features and improvements:
- Save and restore Studio 192, RM and AI mixer settings (Fat Channel, Pre-amp).
- New button in mixer settings controls restores audio device settings.
- Pass-through mode for Mix Engine FX.
- New option allows Mix Engine FX plug-ins in a downstream bus (like Main Out) to process all upstream channels, even if a bus is inserted in between).
- Different indicator LED colors for different Mix Engine FX routings.
- Added 23.98 (23.976) frame-rate support for HD video.
- Show relative value tooltip when using transform tool.
- VCA Channel – Show/Hide Targets.
- Loop follows selection shouldn’t activate Loop.
- Zoom Tool available in Music Editor.
- VCA Fader should follow multiple selected tracks.
- Option to play overlaps in create song dialog.
- Option to switch off auto color.
- Return to Start on Stop without view jump.
- Group tracks hidden in hidden folder.
- Suspend “Loop follows selection” when loop has been changed manually.
- Save play start marker in song.
- [Win] Updated GEAR CD burning drivers.