All this is new:
- the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
- a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
The update costs 49 €/US$ for Melodyne assistant, 99 €/US$ for Melodyne editor and 149 €/US$ for Melodyne studio. For Melodyne essential and users who registered Melodyne after 1 March 2020, it is free of charge.