Lindell 80 Series Channel brings the sound of this desk into the digital domain. Track, mix and master your records with this particular Neve flavor and achieve the thick tone only made possible by the individual components found in the original channel strip.
To complete their new console offering, Lindell Audio has licensed the patented Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, US Patent No. 10,725,727) from Brainworx in order to provide an authentic analog experience in the digital realm. Mix your songs with 32 different channels in order to replicate the various component tolerances found in the original hardware. As part of the PA family, Lindell are also offering a work-flow and feature set with this new TMT console, which will feel very much familiar to all users of the current bx_console line.
Legal Disclaimer: The Lindell 80 Series was developed by Lindell Audio using its own modeling techniques, and one of the products studied was the Neve 1073, 1084/2254 and Neve 1272 (Buss). Neve is a registered trademark of AMS/Neve Inc., which is unaffiliated with Lindell Audio. AMS/Neve have not licensed any intellectual property for use in the Lindell 80 Series, nor have they endorsed or supported the Lindell 80 Series in any manner.
Lindell 80 Series Channel
- Vintage sound of the 1073/1084/2254 in your DAW
- Featuring TMT (US Patent No. 10,725,727)
- Bring the sound of the 8028 Neve console into your ITB projects
- All the roaring power of the world’s most beloved mic pre – the 1073!
- True analog algorithmic emulation of all part components
- Hits the sweet spot of “just right” when it comes to the tone of the mic and line transformers and the frequency selections of the three-band equalizer
- Switch to the Neve 1084 which builds on the same basic design of the world-famous 1073, but offers a completely different palette of frequency selections.
- Single‑sided, discrete, class‑A electronics and three transformers in the audio path of the 2254 sounds silky smooth and luxurious.
- Auto Recovery, parallel mix control on the compressor along with THD, 32 channels of TMT and more!
- Oversampling: from 2x up to 16x
- GUI Zoom: Scale the plugin GUI from 70% of standard size and up to 100%
Lindell 80 Series Buss
- Modeled from the Vintage Line Amp 1272
- The 1272 Line Amp (1073 line driver) originally built for the 80 Series consoles
- “Fat” Low-End Response, Extreme console mix separation
- TMT (US Patent No. 10,725,727) & THD to offer a true analog buss processing power
- Beef up your individual group busses and your final mix buss to get the rich and smooth tone of the renowned Neve hardware