The latest Cubase iteration unites technical innovation and artistic inspiration in one awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible production environment. Sleeker, more efficient, more creative and offering new audio tools and instruments, Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8 blend the latest audio technology with inspiring music features to offer an exceptionally intuitive workflow.
Top 10 reasons to update
- Performance boost for more instruments, more tracks and shorter loading/saving times
- VCA faders* for complex mixing and automation workflows
- Render in-place: Bounce MIDI and audio parts easily
- Chord pads: A great way to playfully and creatively compose with chords
- Improved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List
- Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent gives you a world-class virtual acoustic drummer
- Plug-in manager: Arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments
- New Virtual Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz v2, Multiband Expander*, Multiband Envelope Shaper* effects
- Mixing updates*: Virgin territories automation mode, direct routing and Wave Meters
- Allen Morgan Pop-Rock Toolbox: 30 construction kits, each with 25 to 30 audio and MIDI loops
Massive engine rebuild
Cubase 8 is probably the most efficient DAW software available today. For this version we completely rebuilt the entire engine that runs Cubase to make it much faster, more fluid, more snappy. During development, we set up pretty ambitious target benchmarks, and the results speak for themselves.