Halls Of Fame 3 Complete contains the following content packages:
Lex 96L (2002) | Lex 96 (2007) | T600C (1998) | Bric M7 (2007) | R 880 (1988) | QRS 2496 (1997) | Even T 2016 (1983 / 2006) Reverb
EMT 240 (1974) | EMT 250 (1976) | Lex 224 (1978) | Lex 300 (1998) | Lex 480 (1987) | AKG BX 20 (1965)
(The individual content packages can be purchased separately)
The intuitive GUI offers direct access to all important parameters, required to adjust the reverb to your taste. Furthermore all parameters can be entirely automated in real-time – even start and end points. Due to its comprehensive tweaking possibilities, Halls Of Fame 3 exceeds its vintage predecessors.
Alongside other techniques, we mostly recorded in TRUE STEREO HDIR (High Definition Impulse Responses) in 96kHz resolution, 32 bit floating point wave format. High-End “PrismSound” ADA-8XR converters and “StraigtWire” audio cables also contributed to that unmatched and pure, crystal clear quality, to deliver you only the best possible content.
- 13 legendary hardware reverbs of the last 50 years combined in one plugin
- Recorded in stereo and “true stereo” with premium recorders
- Authentic sound due to high quality impulse responses
- Intuitive GUI with direct access to all important parameters
- Over 3042 Presets (1605 Stereo and 1434 True Stereo)
- Content packages can be purchased separately