Brainworx - Vertigo VSM-3
Developed by Brainworx, the Vertigo VSM-3 plugin delivers the beloved badass harmonic generators of Vertigo Sound’s acclaimed VSM-2 Mix Satellite.
The engineers at Brainworx have carefully studied the lusted-after harmonic generation and shrewd settings of the VSM-2 hardware, and obsessively recreated it all in the VSM-3 plugin.
The plugin even adds some features not found on the original hardware like the THD Mixer’s dry/wet control, and the ability to run the Crusher and Blender in parallel or serially.
The VSM-2 sound is now an A-List option for adding character and emphasis to tracks and busses. Its M/S chops in particular open up exciting possibilities for stereo signals!
For the mastering engineer, the VSM-3 provides all the unique saturation power of the VSM-2 in an economical and convenient plugin. While there are plenty of saturation/distortion plugin options available, only the VSM-3 offers the singular sonic personality of the over-built VSM-2.
หมวดหมู่:Mixing & Mastering
- Two independent virtual circuits for two kinds of analog-sounding coloration, ranging from subtle saturation to hefty distortion
- Pure 2nd Harmonic FET Crusher for warm, rich, saturation or distortion
- Pure 3rd Harmonic Zener Blender for bright, clear, exciter-like saturation or distortion
- Crusher and Blender can operate in parallel or serial configurations
- Stereo and M/S Decoding and Encoding for each circuit allows processing of entire stereo signal, or Mid or Side channels only
- Saturation and distortion can be applied to specific signal frequency ranges
- ‘Shape’ knob allows for gentle filtering of high-order harmonics